Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

4,701,389 Feet, my best score yet.

Pretty fun game, and lots of very powerful powerups.

During that run, I got just 1 million $ from cash bags, and just a bit over 500K $ from distance alone... not that I have anything else left to buy.

To the people saying "miles"... it'd make more sense, yes, what with space being at 1000 feet high, but the distance is still measured in feet, so 700K miles? that would be a whole frickin' lot.

I'm only missing one medal atm, "burn 50 times". I've also got some that aren't even in the medal screen, like "Radioactive" or "Golden Shell". Those are secret medals I presume?

CellCraft CellCraft

Lovely game, however...

I got stuck at some point. Not because I couldn't manage to beat the level, but because I just couldn't.

When I died in the Gator's stomach (membrane burst), I hit retry. Now, I'm stuck with no membrane (even though the rest is there), and 0 of every ressources. trying "restart" doesn't work. Hitting "Quit" goes to a black screen with the game over popup of the membrane bursting.

Possible Glitch?

&amp;gt;&amp;gt; Musik Marathon &amp;lt;&amp;lt; >> Musik Marathon <<

Loved it.

Yup. Takes a few tries to get the coordination right, but it's possible. At first, I thought it was space bar for the cracked walls, so I got owned, but then checked the "how to" and it explained perfectly, just had to try it in-game after that.

I then thought the wall would just burst and disappear, but no, there's a hidden obstacle within. Lovely, makes you stay on your toes because they can come fast lol.

I take 1 point off because I say it should've been longer :p

Definetly make a 2nd one!